GeoBlue provides peace of mind for international travel
It’s summer, and more than ever, that means it’s time for travel. You may even be planning a dream trip abroad. The last thing you want to worry about is needing medical care when you’re in a foreign country.
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas can help ease those worries with international health insurance plans through GeoBlue.®
GeoBlue® provides peace of mind to travelers anywhere in the world through an elite network of providers, innovative online tools and exceptional customer service. It’s perfect for a variety of short and long-term travel, including business, study abroad, family vacations and volunteer mission trips.
With GeoBlue, you’ll have an international network of doctors and hospitals available to you, with no need to file for reimbursement.
Depending on the plan you choose, you could even be covered for medical evacuation, which means you can be transported to other parts of a country or outside the country if you are seriously ill or injured.
GeoBlue provides access to:
- Comprehensive coverage, including hospitalizations, doctor visits and prescriptions.
- An elite network of “best in class” doctors in 180 countries.
- Cashless, paperless service. GeoBlue direct bills for care.
- Online tools, a free app and 24/7 concierge support to help schedule appointments, manage care and fill prescriptions.
- Global TeleMDTM (telemedicine services) for contactless care anywhere in the world.
- Coverage for medically necessary COVID-19 testing and treatment.*
What’s more, enrollment is easy and affordable. You don’t even need a policy with Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Kansas to purchase a plan.
Travel safe. Travel smart. Purchase peace of mind if you’re traveling abroad. Get a GeoBlue quote in just a few minutes at bcbsks.com/travel.
*Because GeoBlue short-term plans provide coverage outside of the U.S. only, they do not include an immunization/vaccination benefit. Based on the country where the vaccination is administered, the government may or may not fund the cost.