Back to Loss of Income
Finding the right health insurance for you and your family is important. Use this list of questions to help ensure you are getting the answers you need.
Questions to ask when shopping for health insurance:
● Should I use COBRA instead of a health insurance plan on the exchange or a plan directly from a carrier? What about Medicaid?
● How do I know if I qualify for financial assistance on premiums?
● Is there a waiting period for coverage to begin?
● Is COVID-19 (coronavirus) testing and treatment covered?
● I have/someone in my family has a pre-existing condition. Do we have coverage?
● Is my doctor included? (include network details plus emergency anywhere coverage)
● Is my prescription covered?
● Is telehealth included so I can see a doctor virtually?
● BCBS of Kansas has a statewide network – do I have coverage if I travel or leave the state when the pandemic subsides?
● What happens if I get a new job with a health insurance benefit?
● This is a strange time and I have a lot of questions. What is the best way to reach customer service?
We are here to help.
Call us at:
• Financial calculator
• Shop Plans