You’ve been there – you’re browsing the produce section when you come across a colorful new fruit. It looks delicious, but what does it taste like? Wonder no more. We asked employees to sample three exotic fruits and give us their thoughts.
Ready to try it for yourself? Check out the tips and recipes below.
Kiwano Melon (Horned Melon)
- What the Heck is a Kiwano Melon and How Do You Eat It? (Parade.com)
- Grilled Beef with Horned Melon Sauce (FoodNetwork.com)
- Pepino Melons (CookingLight.com)
- How to prepare dragon fruit (Taste.com)
- Meet the Dragon Fruit (And Make Dragon Fruit Recipes!) (FoodNetwork.com)