This kind of potpourri is one you can eat! Watch as Donna from our Blues Café kitchen prepares this easy, on-the-go snack. BCBSKS members – this recipe and more can be found in the WebMD portal in your Blue Access® account!
- 1 cup pretzel sticks
- 1 cup reduced fat Cheez-Its®
- 1 cup Multi-Bran Chex® cereal (or similar)
- 1/2 cup roasted soybeans (original or any other flavor)
- TOSS: Add all of the ingredients to a half-gallon or gallon-size resealable bag, seal it well, and toss the ingredients to blend.
- GO: Take it with you on your road trip for a healthful, flavorful, high-fiber snack!
Yield: 7 (1/2 cup) servings.
Per serving: 129 calories, 7 g protein, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fat (0.8 g saturated fat), 0.5 mg cholesterol, 2.5 g fiber, 245 mg sodium. Calories from fat: 27%.
© 2003-2006 WebMD, Inc. All rights reserved.